Aviator Mastercard, also known as AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard, is an airline co-branded credit card specifically offered to frequent American Airlines flyers.
Offered by Barclays, an Aviator Mastercard holder gets 50,000 AAdvantage bonus miles, first checked bag free, preferred boarding, $25 cashback, anniversary companion certificate, 1X AAdvantage miles, inflight savings – all this and more for an annual fee of just $99.
If you have recently received your new AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard, you will need to activate it on the aviatormastercard.com/activate page before you can use it to make online and offline purchases.
To know how to activate your Aviator Mastercard, go through the information provided below.
Activate Aviator Mastercard at aviatormastercard.com/activate
After setting up the online access, you can activate your Aviator Mastercard at aviatormastercard.com/activate by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Open aviatormastercard.com/activate.
- If you are an Existing cardmember, enter your username and password in the provided fields and click the Log in button. Then, follow the on-screen prompts to activate your AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard.
- Select the Activate my card now option if you are a New card member without online access.
- On the next screen, enter the last 4-digits of your social security number, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), account number, security code, occupation, and whether you are a US citizen or not.
- Once you have provided the required information, click the Continue button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
- Your Aviator Mastercard is now active, and you can start using it.
After card activation, you will be prompted to set up online account access. So, set up online access to view and manage your card.
How to Set Up Online Account Access?
Having online access will allow you to manage your card for payments, check reward points, add/remove authorized users, etc.
If you don’t have an account, you can follow the below instructions –
- Visit the online access sign-up page.
- On the sign-up page, enter the required details –
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Account Number
- Current Occupation
- Are you a United States Citizen?
- After entering the details, click the Continue button.
- Then, you can follow the on-screen guided instructions to complete the account registration process.
- You have successfully signed up for Online Access.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I inform you when and where I’m traveling if I travel outside the US?
It is recommended that you notify Barclays about your upcoming travel plans so that they can be aware of where you are going to use your card. Just sign in to your account and go to the My Travel tab under the Services menu to provide your upcoming traveling details. Alternatively, you also call Customer Service using the number provided on the back of your card.
How to report a lost/stolen card?
If your credit card has been stolen or lost, you can report it by calling Customer Service at 888 232 0780 as soon as possible. You might be asked to provide the following information:
– Suspected place, time, and date of your credit card loss.
– Information on your recent credit card activity.
– Police report information if your card was stolen.
Once your lost/stolen card report is received, Barclays will immediately block your account to prevent unauthorized charges.
What if authorized users are in my account but only my credit card is missing?
If you have authorized users in your account, but only your card is missing, you will only need to get your card blocked and replaced. There is no need to block if the additional cards have different numbers. However, all the cards will need to be stopped and replaced if the card numbers for primary and authorized users are the same.
How do I remove an authorized user from my account?
Sign in to your account and select the Authorized User tab from the Service menu. From here, you can remove an authorized user.
How to contact Aviator for assistance with my card?
You can call the number provided on the back of your card. If you don’t have your card handy, call 302 633 8990. For international assistance, call 302 255 8888.