Unfortunately, according to Fox’s support, you cannot watch Fox Sports Go on your PS4 browser. However, you can gain access by subscribing to PlayStation Vue.
This will allow you to watch Fox Sports on your PS4 as well as to stream your favorite sports and live events on other devices using your PlayStation account.
PS VUE – DISCONTINUED
You can watch Fox Sports Go on your PlayStation 4 console if you have a PS Vue subscription. You can also use your PS Vue credentials to watch on a supported web browser. The basic package includes Fox, FS1, etc. From a web browser, go to FOX Sports Live to watch from a web browser. Click, Sign In. Click Sign in with your TV Provider. Scroll to the bottom and click More TV Provider, then find PlayStation™Vue. Log in to PlayStation with your account.
Fox Sports Go App
You can get the Fox Sports Go app and use your PlayStation account info to stream (subscription needed). It’s free and easy to download and install.
You can see a list of supported devices here. Once you get the app, all that is required is that you sign in and activate using foxsportsgo.com/activate or for PS Vue users:
- Download the FOX Sports Go app onto your device.
- Click Sign in with your TV Provider.
- Scroll to the bottom and click More TV Provider, then find PlayStation™Vue.
- Log in to PlayStation with your account.
- Can You Watch Fox Sports Go On PS4 Browser?
- How To Activate Wells Fargo Card?
- How Much Does Starz App Cost?
- How To Return Directv Equipment?
- How To Cancel Showtime Subscription?
Unlike the lucky Xbox One users, there is no dedicated Fox Sports Go app on PlayStation consoles. You can’t stream using the browser on your PS4. However, there are other ways to gain access to your favorite sports streams using workarounds like PS Vue and third-party-supported devices.