In order to install Peacock TV on VIZIO, an activation code needs to be entered by visiting PeacockTV.com/vizio. If you like NBCUniversal’s new Peacock streaming service and own a Vizio Smart TV, we have some excellent news.
It turns out that watching Peacock on Vizio Smart TV is actually rather simple. We’ll lead you through the procedure step by step in this post.
So, whether you’re looking for instructions on how to activate Peacock or how to add the channel to your Vizio TV, we’ve got you covered. Continue reading for more information!
Activate peacocktv.com/Vizio on Smart TV
If you’re a first-time Peacock user, you must first activate the app on your Vizio TV before you can begin streaming.
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial for setting up Peacock TV on Vizio:
- After the installation, launch the Peacock app on your Vizio TV. You’ll be required to enter your email address and password. Make a note of the activation code displayed on your screen once you’ve logged in.
- Next, open a browser on your phone or computer and navigate to https://www.peacocktv.com/activate. In the box given, enter the activation code from your TV and click “Continue.”
- After entering the code, reload the Peacock app on your Vizio TV. You should be able to begin streaming the required content at this point. Enjoy!
How Can I Install Peacocktv.com/Vizio
- Peacock is accessible on Vizio, and the App can be readily downloaded from its official store. To install the App on your device, follow the steps outlined below.
- Turn on your Vizio TV and connect it to any Wi-Fi network.
- Now, on your remote, click the V button, and the Apps window will display on your screen.
- Select Peacock TV from the list; if not accessible, search for the App. Select the Add to Home button to install the App on your device.
- Once installed, open the App on your TV and click the Sign-in option.
- Vizio will display an activation code; now go to PeacockTV.com/vizio and input the activation code in the box.
- Sign in with your Peacock account and then click the activate button.
- Peacock is now enabled on your Vizio device.
How to Watch Peacocktv.com/Vizio via Casting
- If you have a previous version of this TV or are having trouble installing the App, you may simply stream Peacock platform content by casting the App from your Android smartphone.
- Cast Peacock on your TV by following the steps below.
- First and foremost, connect each of your devices to the same internet connection.
- Then, on your smartphone, install the App from the Google Play store. Once installed, start the App and sign in with your Peacock account.
- Play any video you’ve cast to your TV and click the Cast button in the upper right corner.
- Choose your TV from the list and link it to your device.
- The material will now begin to cast on your Smart TV.
Steps to Induce Peacocktv.com/Vizio via Airplay
To activate Peacocktv.com/Vizio Smartcast TV through the Airplay function, follow the instructions outlined below. Make sure you utilize Apple devices such as iOS or Mac.
- On your iOS device, enable screen mirroring.
- Next, from the menu bar, tap the Airplay icon.
- Choose your smart Vizio Cast Tv from the list of compatible iOS or Mac devices.
- Your screen will be mirrored on your Vizio Smartcast TV.
- Download the Peacock app for iOS or visit the official waterproof website.
- Set it up beside your account.
- Finally, play the video.
How Do I Add Apps to My Vizio Smart TV That Is Not Listed?
- Before attempting to add applications to your Peacocktv.com/Vizio, you should consider whether the platform is appropriate. This will help you determine whether or not you should install the app on your mobile devices. Here are the platforms and information you’ll need:
- Between 2009 and 2013, the Vizio web Apps (VIA) were in use. It allows you to install applications.
- Vizio web and (VIA Plus): Between 2013 and 2017, this was utilized. It allows you to install applications.
- Cast without Apps: Used for free on Vizio HD sensible TVs from 2016 to 2017. You can’t use them to install programs. This platform does not provide native applications. You will, however, be able to view through Chromecast-enabled apps.
- SmartCast with Apps: From 2016 to 2017, it was utilized on Vizio 4K UHD sensible free and Vizio TVs free. Apps cannot be installed from this location. You only have two options: either use an in-app app or cast your material.
Add Apps on Vizio Tv
To add unlisted applications to your Vizio smart TV, first, add them to your smartphone. You’ll be able to forge them on your television this way. Follow the procedures below to successfully include these apps.
- Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Choose your favorite Chromecast-enabled app and choose Install.
- Check your smartphone’s forged option to see if the installed app is there.
If you’re using a streaming device, the model or year of your Vizio smart TV won’t make a major difference. Consequently, you will no longer rely on the Vizio SmartCast package for the app.
Peacocktv.com tv/vizio Login Code
- Register for Peacock by clicking here
- After enrolling, you may access the main menu of the VIZIO Smart TV.
- Launch a search for Peacocktv.com/Vizio Smart TV app store.
- Tap “Add to Home” to add the app to your home screen.
- Once configured, access requires valid Peacock credentials.
- Peacock is now available on VIZIO Smart TV for streaming.
Is Peacock TV free? Upgrade at peacocktv.com/vizio
Of course, NBC’s peacock streaming service is free. Knowing how free you are may appear to be worrisome. Yes, it is significant since there are several streaming services rising in the sector.
And the expense of watching our favorite shows has skyrocketed.
At this point, it is really preferable to hear something in our favor. One plan is free, while the Premium plan is $4.99 per month, with a $9.99 per month add-free Premium Plus option.
Peacocktv.com/Vizio is an excellent alternative if you’re searching for a low-cost streaming service.
Peacock is presently used by 42 million people. Our objective was to show you how to activate, install, and cast Peacocktv.com/Vizio Smart TV, and we sure hope we succeeded.