Here are the steps to load the full desktop version of LinkedIn on an Android or iPhone.
Google Chrome is the easiest way to load LinkedIn’s full site on any smartphone.
The time needed: 5 minutes.
View the full version of LinkedIn on Android or iPhone
- Load LinkedInGo to https://www.linkedin.com.
- Sign inLog into your LinkedIn account.
- Open the menu and tap the three vertical dots to open the browser menu.
- Request desktop site scrolls down and select “Full site” or “Request Desktop Site”.
Don’t have to Google Chrome? You can use Firefox or Safari. If you do use Chrome, you may want to clear the cache to refresh the settings before you begin.
- Open the Safari app, type “LinkedIn.com“, then press “Go”.
- The mobile version of LinkedIn displays by default. Then, tap the menu button located in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu, then tap “Desktop”.
For iOS 9 or later, use the following steps.
- Go to LinkedIn.com in the Safari web browser.
- Tap and hold the circle with arrow icon in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Request Desktop Site”.
For iOS 8 and below follow the guidelines below:
- Open the Safari app, type “LinkedIn.com“, then press “Go“.
- Tap the URL in the address bar to highlight it and bring up the Bookmarks menu.
- Just below the address bar, swipe down to reveal the “Request Desktop Site” option. Select it.