For users already subscribed to STARZ, you can download the channel and start watching right away. You’d only need to activate STARZ on Roku using your existing credentials.
Roku launched support for premium channels like STARZ and Showtime way back in January. YouTube and Fox Sports Go are also available. The new feature allows users to manage all their subscriptions from one central dashboard.
How Much Is Starz On Roku?
If you do not have a subscription, you can sign up for access to STARZ directly through a Roku TV, streaming stick, or media player. There’s a 7-day free trial for new users. It costs $8.99/month after the trial ends and you can cancel your membership at any time.
How To Add STARZ To Roku?
You can find the STARZ channel in the “Movies & TV” category in the Roku Channel Store on Roku players and Roku TV models.
- To add the STARZ app via a Roku device, press the Home Button on your Roku remote control.
- Then, click on the Streaming Channels option. This opens the Roku Channel Store.
- In the Roku Channel Store scroll through any of the channel categories to find the STARZ channel. Or, you can also click on Search and type in STARZ.
- Once you find your channel via category or search, you can simply click on Add Channel and it will be installed on your Roku device and placed in your home menu for easy access later.
- Open the channel to sign up or log in.
- Can You Watch Fox Sports Go On PS4 Browser?
- How To Activate Wells Fargo Card?
- How Much Does Starz App Cost?
- How To Return Directv Equipment?
- How To Cancel Showtime Subscription?
- STARZ | Roku Channel Store | Roku
- Roku Channel adds subscriptions for Showtime, Starz, and other premium networks | The Verge
- You can now watch Starz and Showtime on the Roku Channel | Daily Dot