Simply Activate Peacock on Xfinity Flex and X1 devices to the Peacock app.
You simply need to follow them one at a time. So let’s get started without wasting any more time.
Access the Peacock App on the X1 and the Flex
In order to use the Peacock app:
- Using your Xfinity Voice Remote, press the “Xfinity” button.
- Choose the Apps menu by pressing the right arrow.
- using the arrow keys to go to Peacock.
How to Login Peacock on Xfinity Flex and X1?
Let’s look at the procedures and see how to activate or login to the Peacock app on the Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1 devices:
Install the App
Follow these instructions to achieve this:
- First, hit the Xfinity button on your Xfinity Voice Remote.
- After that, click the right arrow to get to the Apps menu.
- To obtain Peacock, hit the arrow buttons once more.
Make A Peacock Account
- You must thus provide your email address. Additionally, if you like, you can select the option to “Activate on Your Phone.”
- Press OK on the X1 or Flex, then begins entering your email address.
- Use the arrow down button to continue, then press the OK button to enter a new email address.
- Additionally, a message asking if you wish to share your Peacock watch history will appear.
- choose the Share with Peacock checkbox.
Who’s Watching? Peacock App (Profiles)
You must now choose who’s watch screen, or we say profiles, after logging into your Peacock account on your Xfinity Flex or X1.
- In order to create a profile, you must first choose New Profile.
- Using the left-right arrow keys on your voice remote, you may choose your avatar.
- It will now ask you a few questions; choose Yes, No, or Skip according to your requirements.
- Enter a profile name next, then click the Done button.
- Once more, the person observing the TV will emerge. You may choose your profile now to continue watching your preferred TV series, movies, etc.
How to Cancel Peacock on Xfinity Flex and X1?
In order to cancel Peacock on Xfinity Flex and X1 follow the steps below:
- Visit the Peacock help page first.
- Then, select “Plans & Payments.”
- Simply select “Cancel Plan”
- Verify “Cancel”
- Log in (if not already signed in)
That concludes our instructions for activating and logging into the Peacock on Xfinity Flex and X1. This manual should have been useful to you.