This blog will discuss how to Enter youtube.com/activate tv code in Smart TV, Wii U, Xbox One, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung, Roku, PS3, Xbox Apple, Android TV, LG, Kodi, Nintendo Switch and Other Streaming Devices, etc. Follow the easy steps are below:
- Open YouTube and select “Login” on a Smart TV.
- Display the activation code on the screen.
- Open youtube.com/activate on your mobile device (phone, tablet, or laptop)
- To access your Google profile, log in with your Google password and enter the code that the TV issued you in the window that pops up on your computer.
- Click “Next,” confirm your action with “Accept,” and enjoy the expanded mobile management options.
How To Create a Youtube Account From youtube.com/activate?
- Sign up at www.youtube.com/activate.
- Provide an email address and a password.
- Fill in Retype Password and Username.
- Select your home country from the Location drop-down menu.
- Type in your zip code.
- Select your gender and enter your birthdate.
- In the Word Verification field, type the colored characters (letters and numbers).
- Select or deselect the following box: My email address will let others find my YouTube channel.
- Click on “Create Account.”
How to get a YouTube code? youtube activate tv
The activation code is required to access YouTube, as we all know. If prompted, enter the activation code. To activate YouTube, the user needs to do very little. So, without further ado, let’s begin.
Youtube.com/activate Enter Code on TV
- People nowadays enjoy watching their favorite shows on bug screens due to advancements in technology and changing entertainment.
- Small screens are required to watch YouTube.
- Now, you can easily stream your favorite YouTube videos on your TV as well as on your computer.
- Now you’re probably wondering how to get YouTube on your smart TV.
- To activate your account, go to youtube.com/activate enter code.
- Setting up and activating YouTube via www.youtube.com activate is simple if your TV already has a YouTube app installed (most do).
- You can start watching YouTube shows on your TV as soon as your subscription is activated.
How to Start YouTube Using youtube.com/activate Sign in?
- Launch the YouTube app.
- Next, “sign-in” to that device.
- You must create a new account using your email address, password, gender, country, and postal code.
- Enter the activation code from your device into the box on youtube.com/activate.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions of YouTube after entering the YouTube activation code.
- Once you agree, you will be shown a confirmation screen and start using YouTube on that device immediately.
What Streaming platforms will support Youtube? youtube com activate tv
- YouTube is available on Roku, Kodi, iOS, Android, PS (3, 4, and 5), Xbox (360, One, Series), Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and LG, and Samsung Smart TV.
- It is pretty simple to activate YouTube on the devices.
- The way you start YouTube varies depending on the device you’re using.
Our guides will show you how to activate YouTube on the following streaming devices, making your life easier:
- Smart TV
- PS3 (3, 4, and 5)
- Wii U
- XBOX (360, One, Series)
- Apple TV
- Amazon Firestick or Fire TV
- Nintendo Wii U
- Apps for Android TV
- LG Smart TV
- Smart TV Samsung
- Pluto TV
- TUBI TV
YouTube.Com/Activate Smart TV’s: How to Enable
It is possible to connect your Smart TV to YouTube via the link youtube.com activate.
- Launch YouTube on your smart TV.
- Click on the Gear icon on the left.
- They will give an 8-digit code to you.
- Keep the screen open to finish the task.
- Go to youtube.com/activate Smart TV on your computer or phone.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Type in the 8-digit code.
- If you see the option, click Allow access.
Easy Way to Enable YouTube TV on Roku
- Sign in to your Roku account and connect your TV.
- Check your Wi-Fi connection.
- Press the Home button on your remote to return to the home screen.
- Select Roku Channel Store and OK.
- Select YouTube from the top free option and press OK on your remote.
- Select Add channel from the menu and click OK to continue.
- Press Home and select My Channels to confirm.
- Click the Gear icon on the YouTube channel’s left side.
- Log in with your Google account info.
- In this case, Roku will provide an 8-digit code.
- Go to youtube.com/activate Roku on your phone or PC.
- Login with your Google account.
- Enter the eight-digit code.
- Accept access.
How to YouTube on PlayStation3 or PS3?
- Open your YouTube app on PS3.
- First-time users should sign in with their Google account.
- After signing in, go to youtube.com/activate Ps3 and enter the code provided there.
- Sign in and settings
- Press X to select sign in
- Take note of the code.
- From your PC, go to youtube.com/activate.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Next, enter the code.
- Accept access.
- You must keep in mind certain factors.
- It’s a backslash, not a forward slash.
- YouTube is a Google property and is linked to other Google products.
- You will be redirected to https://accounts.google.com when you visit this URL, so do not worry.
- Only PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, S, and 360 consoles are supported by these methods.
- Using a mobile or computer instead of an Xbox console is required to comment.
- You must contact YouTube support if you have followed all the steps above and cannot activate your account.
- You must use youtube.com/activate to activate your YouTube account on a streaming device.
- The 8-digit YouTube activation code verifies your device.
- The whole process isn’t tedious; it’s quick and straightforward.
YouTube on Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox S/X (youtube com activate smart tv)
- Enter the code received at youtube.com/activate Xbox one when connecting to the YouTube app.
- Locate YouTube on Xbox One.
- Your Google account information is required if you are a new user.
- Log in and settings
- Sign in, then X.
- Take note of the code.
- Visit Youtube.com activate on your phone or PC.
- Log in with Google.
- Enter the code and click allow.
How to get it on Wii U
- Log in to YouTube using the console’s YouTube app.
- Go to the “Login and Settings” menu.
- Click “Login” to reveal an activation code.
- On your computer, go to youtube.com/activate Wii U and enter your code.
- Select “Allow.”
Any other consoles?
- Open YouTube on the console
- Expand “Guide” and choose “Login.”
- An activation code appears.
- Go to youtube.com activate on your computer or phone and enter the code.
- Press Next.
- Click Accept 6.
YouTube Activate on Kodi
- Select Add-ons in settings.
- Use the Repository/Get Add-ons option.
- Then pick a repository.
- Select Video Add-ons
- Choose YouTube.
- Go to Videos > Add-ons once installed.
- Open YouTube.
- Sign in
- Youtube.com/activate on a PC
- Login to your Google account.
- Enter the code and click OK.
Activate YouTube on Apple TV via Youtube.com/activate
You will use the YouTube app on your Apple TV. This smart TV has many apps and entertainment options.
Follow the steps below to enable YouTube on your TV:-
- In the Apple TV’s YouTube app,
- Select Sign-in & settings.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Write down the code and keep the screen ON.
- Now go to Youtube.com/activate Apple TV on your computer, laptop, or phone.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Now go to Youtube on your phone or laptop.
- Enter the YouTube code previously noted.
- If asked, grant permission/access..
Activate YouTube com on Samsung TV (youtube.com/activate smart tv samsung)
- Sign in and settings.
- Write down the app’s code.
- Go to youtube.com/activate Smart TV Samsung on your phone or computer.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Log in with the code and continue.
- Click accept.
Activate on Amazon Fire TV or Firestick (youtube. com/activate)
Amazon Fire TV allows you to watch Youtube and control it with Alexa. To start enjoying this experience, you must first activate Youtube.
What you must do:
- Use Fire TV search to find and download the app if you haven’t already. Download the YouTube app.
- Launches Youtube App.
- On the left, click Sign in.
- The code appears on your screen.
- Now go to the URL Youtube.com/Activate Firestick shown on the screen.
- Sign in to Google, then enter the code.
- Select your Youtube account and confirm.
Youtube Activate on Nintendo Switch
Youtube on Switch is simple. You must first download the app and then authenticate your device using the code provided.
Follow these steps to complete the authorization process quickly:-
Remember first to create a Nintendo Account. Create one on the official website if you don’t have one.
- Switch to eShop.
- Type Youtube into Search.
- Click on the result and select Free Download.
- Close the eShop and wait for the download to finish.
- Open the Youtube app.
- Select the user.
- A list of icons should appear on the left. Select a person’s icon. You’ll see a code.
- Open youtube.com/activate Nintendo Switch on a phone or laptop.
- Then enter the code from the Nintendo Switch YOUTUBE app.
- Next, Select your YT account and click Allow. Done!
Activate YouTube on Chromecast
Activating YouTube on Chromecast is unnecessary, as the authorization is handled directly by your mobile device.
The easiest method is to use a Chromecast device to stream YouTube content.
What you must do:
- For a computer or laptop/notebook, use Restoro Repair to scan the repositories and replace corrupt or missing files.
- It usually works when the issue is caused by system corruption.
- Click here to download Restoro.
- Connect your Chromecast and mobile device to the same Wi-Fi.
- Open YouTube on your device and tap the Cast button.
- Select your Chromecast from the list of devices.
- The YouTube video or show should start streaming shortly.
- You don’t need to activate YouTube because you’re streaming from your phone.
Activate YouTube on LG Smart TV
If you have an LG Smart TV with its proprietary OS (not an Android TV), you must first access the LG Content Store and download the dedicated Youtube app.
After downloading the app locally, go to youtube.com/activate and enter the activation code.
Here are the steps:
- Start the LG Content Store with your remote from the LG Smart TV home screen. Creating a Content Store
- Once inside the LG Content Store, tap on Apps. Adding an Apps category
- Once inside the Apps tab, find the YouTube app and tap on Install to download and install it locally. Installing YouTube
- Then open the app and select the login options. A code will appear on your screen.
- Go to Youtube.com/activate Smart TV LG and enter the code. Using the device
- It will activate YouTube on your LG Smart TV in a few seconds.
- Google TV: Enable YouTube
- Because Google also develops Android, you won’t need an activation code to stream YouTube content on an Android TV.
Activate YouTube on Android TV
- From your home screen, find and select the YouTube app. Using YouTube’s app
- After launching the app, select Settings > Add account.
- When prompted, sign in to your Google account as directed.
- Once logged in, start watching your favorite content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Youtube Activate does not work. Invalid code on the website. What now?
To activate YouTube via youtube.com/activate, you must use this specific URL, not one found on search engines. If you follow this link, you will be prompted to “Enter the code displayed on your device” at accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/device/usercode. That is how you quickly activate it.
Why can’t I use my Google Account on Youtube?
If you can’t sign in, update your Youtube app. Search for Youtube in the Google Play Store or another app store for your device. Download any updates, if any. Reactivate.
When I try to activate YT on my device, I get the message, “Your Google account does not support YouTube.” How do I resolve this?
This message appears for kids under 13 who are only eligible for the Youtube Kids app. If you’re an adult and get this message, log into the correct account.
Conclusion: you tube com activate wii
- You can also get the activation code by activating the “Login” command directly on YouTube.
- Now we go to youtube.com/activate, log in to your account or channel, and enter the code received on the TV.
- Just click “Allow,” and you can now control the TV widget from your computer.
- Here’s how to activate YouTube from the youtube.com/activate page.
- These steps work on Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox One, etc.
- If you can’t activate YouTube on your smart device using the steps above, you’ll need to generate the code again and try again.
- Log in to your account at youtube.com/activate, enter the 8-digit activation code from your smart TV, and start streaming.
- Visit official Youtube Link: https://tv.youtube.com/activate
- Register your Amazon Device using Amazon.com/code?
- 0x0 0x0 Windows Error Code Solved Permanently
- How to activate ShowtimeAnytime.com/Activate
- How To Enter www.amazon.com/mytv Code On Xfinity
- How to connect Disney Plus to your device via the Disneyplus.com/begin Code?
- How to activate Netflix using the netflix.com/tv8 code?
- How to activate HBO Max via Hbomax.com/tvsignin?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add YouTube devices to my TV?
Check to see if your phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your smart TV or streaming device. Launch the YouTube application. Tap the Cast icon after selecting the video you want to watch. Wait for it to connect to the device you wish to cast to.
How do I activate YouTube?
Select Use a web browser to log in.
A code will appear on your television.
Open a browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to youtube.com/tv/activate.
Enter the code displayed on your television.
Log in with your username and password.
How do I activate YouTube with a TV code?
Open the YouTube app on your phone or tablet. Select Settings from your profile image. Select TV to watch. Enter the blue TV code presented on your TV by tapping Enter TV Code.
Is YouTube on TV free? youtube activate smart tv
It costs $35 plus taxes and fees if you sign up through Android or the web. A 30-day free trial is available. That’s a good amount of time to try out the service and see if it meets your expectations. 05-Apr-2017
What is enter code?
Enter Code is a feature that is only available to a select few users. It is presently not possible to generate a code for use. A generic URL or any QR code encountered on the street will not be followed by the app. You’ll get the error “Invalid Code” if it’s not a Ride with GPS app code.
What is my device code?
Your serial number’s last four digits are the Device Code. The serial number can be found in the About device section of the settings menu.
How do I find my device code?
Locate your Google Settings on your phone. Depending on your device, you can choose between:…
Select Google Account Management.
Scroll to the right and select Security. Code of security…
A 10-digit code will be found.
Tap Continue after entering the code on the phone you want to sign in with.
How do I activate YouTube on Google?
Log in to your Google account at the University of Minnesota.
Select more from the menu bar.
Then, from the drop-down option, choose YouTube.
Read the terms of the user agreement and click to accept them.
YouTube has been linked to your Google account at the University of Minnesota.
How do I find my YouTube account?
Log in to your YouTube account.
Click your profile image Settings in the top right corner.
Select Advanced options from the left menu.
You’ll see the user and channel IDs for your channel.